Snuggleosophy readily accepts guest post submissions.
We love to support other bloggers and want to build a community around our website! Therefore, as compensation for guest post submissions, we offer:
- A featured spot on our homepage for two weeks
- A shout out on our social media channel
- Link to your website in the article
- Your site as a featured partner link on our blog’s sidebar for one week.
If you would like to submit a post, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Subject line “Guest Post Submission”
- Word document attachment of your post
- Author Bio and Social Links (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- A recent photo of you
- 1-2 relevant pictures and their credits
- Relevant tags and categories
Guest posts must be related to the parenting niche and cannot be for sponsored products.
We also ask that all submissions be 100% original content, not previously published.
We highly recommend you subscribe to our newsletter to see what kind of material we are currently writing!
Of special interest on Snuggleosophy are posts about multilingual parenting and ASL for children.
We look forward to reading your articles! Happy writing!